Thursday, February 17, 2011

Warm things

Spring? No... ;) In my place it's still winter. I mean, it's winter as much as it can be in California. Days are warm, but night time... it's freezing! ;) Especially, my hands got cold... they are even shivering... Maybe, I need to have something warm? :)

I love the idea of wearing mittens. Hands are covered, but fingers are open, and I still can operate with them with no troubles. I really like these red hand made mittens that I found on Tanya's SocksAndMittens blog. They look warm and cozy, and yet elegant. ;) And I know... the mittens are made by Tanya's mom with love going from her heart! :)


They are gorgeous, aren't they? :)

So... my hands are completely frozen... I'm going to ask her to make me custom mittens for my poor hands. :)

10 comments:

Arctida said...

Those mittens are gorgeous indeed! I'm a proud owner of two pairs of Tanya's mittens and I looove how warm and cozy they are :)

IrinaN said...

Alesya, you made me jealous :)

Vikulya said...

They look excellent!!!!!

TonyaUtkina said...

Such a cool pair of mittens! Love the color too!

SocksAndMittens said...

Thank you for featuring our mittens, Irine!

Suzy said...

Hello from Hmet team on Etsy! Following your blog, here's mine if you'd like to check it out.
www.cactusscraps.blogspot.com

Katrinshine said...

I like all creations of Tanya!

lanadearg said...

very interesting article, congratulations to the author!

Ira Rott said...

beautiful work, look so cozy!

Albina M said...

Very interesting article!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...